Today we're happy to announce that the ContractorTools app is available in the App Store for the iPhone and iPad!
ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments on an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and sync that data to QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple devices and multiple users within your company!
- Change Orders
- Draw Schedules
- Job Templates
- Custom Costbooks
- Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
- Sync with QuickBooks Online
- Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
- Full support for international currencies and units
Quickly Create Professional Estimates and Win More Jobs
- ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
- Create an estimate at the job site and have your customer sign it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Email a PDF estimate to the customer directly from your iPhone or iPad.
- Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
Sync with QuickBooks and Eliminate Redundant Data Entry
- Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
- Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
- Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
- Your bookkeeper will love you!
Instant Access to 40,000 Cost Items with Craftsman Costbooks
- Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
- Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
Fully Functional Offline - Syncs to the Cloud When Online
- ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
- Keep working in a basements or at remote job sites.
- Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
The iOS version of ContractorTools is available now, and the Mac version will be available later this year.
We realize how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier. We would love to hear your feedback on the app!